Complaint Review: Autoeuropa

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: bjorkebo73 — Stockholm Sweden
Autoeuropa
Via Cinisi, 3 90044 Villagrazia di Carini Internet United States of America

Autoeuropa Sicily by car Not delivering according to promises and responding to either email or phone calls Milano, Internet

I rented a car from Autoeuropa also called Car by Sicily and when i returned the car it had a small damage. I was then promised that they would send me a damage report for the cost of repairing the car in a couple of days and then they would debit my credit card for the cost. They did debit my card a week after returning the car for the cost of the repair but no damage report or invoice was sent to me.

I then contacted customer service by phone and email and they promised that a report would be sent to me. Nothings happens. I then call the local office where i rented the car and ask for the report and they call their head office asking for report and promising me that they will send it. Nothing happens. I then email all official email adresses for the company i can find but nothing happens. I then call and ask for the CEO but he does not talk to clients and the lady refers me to the same address that i already have sent numerous emails to. Now a month has passed by since i returned the car and still nothing except that they have debited by card.

Beware of Car by Sicily and Autoeuropa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autoeuropa/internet/Autoeuropa-Sicily-by-car-Not-delivering-according-to-promises-and-responding-to-either-ema-956013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autoeuropa