Complaint Review: Autoleasetrackers; Premier Auto; Solaire Energy

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Autoleasetrackers; Premier Auto; Solaire Energy
736 W. Katella Orange CA 92867 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Autoleasetrackers; Premier Auto; Solaire Energy fraud, car scam, auto theft, illegal subleasing Portland Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tis report is false.

i am another victim of mr josh d burns and would like to remain annonimous due to his criminal background i fear for the lives of my family.

i have done my research for many months and it is about time he is exposed.

i lost my vehicle to him in may of 2007 he stopped making payments on my vehicle and me being the trusting person i am thought his company was legit and he was doing me a favor since i couldn't afford the payments on my own since the loss of my job. once i tried contacting him about my neglected payments he refused to take my calls, changed his number and shut down his business doors.

i have come to find out he stole my car payments to start another illegal company with his co-worker and partner at autoleasetrackers jarrod fisk, the company is called solaire energy in orange and established with most likely a list of many more victims car payments. i hear josh has since then moved to portland oregon and is still trying to do small auto lease swaps through debbie mentioned above and still works with jarrod at solaire energy acting as a co owner to this newly illegal business hopefully i will b able to locate my car one day knowing it is most likely damaged.

i feel foolish for not checking with the BBB and doing my research on this criminal prior to giving him my vehicle. this has been such a painful experience for me and my family and i just want justice serviced. looking at his record what does it mean " 3 strikes your out" it looks like he has has 3 too many. someone please arrest him

Private
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autoleasetrackers-Premier-Auto-Solaire-Energy/Portland-Oregon/Autoleasetrackers-Premier-Auto-Solaire-Energy-fraud-car-scam-auto-theft-illegal-suble-310357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autoleasetrackers; Premier Auto; Solaire Energy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tis report is false.

AUTHOR: Jarrod - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jarrod Fisk, 100% SOLE PROPRIETER of Solaire Energy Systems. This fact and my impeccable record can be LEGITIMATELY checked at the California Contractor's State License Board or through the Better Business Bureau. Joshua Burns does not own any part of and is not employed by Solaire Energy Systems in any capacity. Nor do I have any affiliation with Auto Lease Trackers or Premier. These facts can be verified through the Secretary of State.

I expect this post to be ammended or removed shortly or I will take appropriate legal action against Rip Off Report dot com for posting these slanderous unfounded claims.