- Report: #1016097
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Autoloss.com
Autoloss.comInternet United States of America
Autoloss.com Autoloss A total scam , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. The services described by Monica during our initial conversation were not
performed. She insinuated Autoloss.com would take the process from beginning to
ending. Aside from the report I was sent, I handled the entire process myself.
3. After several calls to Autoloss.com requesting to speak with Monica, my calls were
never returned and the receptionist was short.
4. The report I received was obviously a template. My car and its options and
specifications were not even correct and most of the language was simply dicta.
The report carried no weight and had no impact on my claim.
5. The level of service I received was poor and consistent with other reviews online.
I should have done my homework before paying Monica $199 to send me a word
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autolosscom/internet/Autolosscom-Autoloss-A-total-scam-Internet-1016097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.