Complaint Review: Automated Business Group - bankcard Empire

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By:Walla WAlla Washington
Automated Business Group - bankcard Empire
bankcardempire.com Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire automated Business Group bankcard Empire ripped off Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I have also been ripped off by Bankcard Empire. In August 2008 I received a phone call from one of their represenatives telling me how much money I could make using their program. So I bought the affiliate training manuel for $195.00 which was a joke. But I didn't learn. A few days later I received a phone call from someone there telling make I could make more money if I purchased e-mail and call blasts. So I gave them $5000.00 to do this. A couple of days later I received another phone call this time from someone telling me I might make a little money by spending the small amount of $5000. for advertising but if I really wanted to make money I needed to spend $35,000. Luckily I didn't believe that one but I did sign up for my very own web site for $19.95 a month.

You guessed it....I HAVE NOT MADE ONE DIME!!! I have not heard a word from them until I requested that they discontinue my web site.

Please don't give these people your money!!!You will not make any money from them.I called them one time and left a message asking if they had even did e-mail and call blasts but never had a return call.

Dennis Walla WAlla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Business-Group-bankcard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona/Bankcard-Empire-automated-Business-Group-bankcard-Empire-ripped-off-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDATE-409886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Business Group - bankcard Empire