Complaint Review: Automated Business Group

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Automated Business Group
PO Box 16880 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Automated Business Group Or Bank Card Empire Unscrupulous scammer knows how to say what you WANT to hear. Phoenix Arizona

I wanted a legitimate way to involve myself in e-commerce. I have been contacted by many people with lots of promises. I was given a web address of www.bankcardempire.com to verify its authenticity. Web site was acessible and professional on that day. it is non-exsistent today. (2 days later.)

Spoke with Brian who initiated the call, listened to 7 min. explanation about the business opportunity. When recording was done, Dennis Savage came on the line to explain this was very legit. I was told this is an easy to process major credit card set-up and merchant processing system. My $247.50 was a necessary start-up fee. I was called back by Trudy Tackett to verify that I understood what I was being charged for.

I had buyer's remorse and checked into the BBB in Phoenix regarding this company. (Yeah, I know, I should have done that 1st.) Business started in April of 2007. Company has had 8 unresolved complaints. I have requested a refund from the company. I did not sign invoice or submit a w-9 form. Those forms were sent to my email the following morning. Strangers have no business asking for my ss#! I called the 877-227-3597 and got a recording. I sent an email yesterday to Dennis Savage @ support@automatedbusinessgroup.com. I have not rec'd a reply.

At times I am embarassed to be a part of the human race. Integrity has been murdered by greed.

Melody Seattle, Washington

STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Business-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85011/Automated-Business-Group-Or-Bank-Card-Empire-Unscrupulous-scammer-knows-how-to-say-what-yo-299545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Business Group