Complaint Review: Automated Business Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Que — Alexandria Louisiana U.S.A.
Automated Business Group
PO Box 16880 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Automated Business Group Stealing Money, Deceptive, looking for work at home info, was promised good results Phoenix, Arizona

I spent over $500 dollars with this company in 2007.   They have lied to me so many times since this incident.   I was told that I would make my money back in less than 12 months.  In the middle of the the 12 months, the company changed, and the products changed as well, I could not get any help when calling customer support.  I would like to get in on any class-action against this company, I still have all my old info and emails from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Business-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85011/Automated-Business-Group-Stealing-Money-Deceptive-looking-for-work-at-home-info-was-p-597196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Business Group