Complaint Review: Automated Business Group

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:123 Mable Texas
Automated Business Group
P.O. Box Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Automated Business Group Sleepy youth taken by Automated Business Group Phoenix Arizona

A unsolicated call from Automated Business Group ended with a sleepy 22 year old being taken by a smoothe sales person. Cody is a very young 22 year old, newly married, baby on the way, with no job. He has very little money in his account which is also my account. Chris Knight talked Cody into this scam and when we called to challenge the charge they said it was a non-refunable charge that Cody agreeded to.

Mind you the one time charge was suppose to be for $108.95. When checking our account ,there were two charges for the same amount posted to our account. This took place 1-16-08. I called 1-17-08 to cancell, which of course they said we could not because it is non-refundable. I then asked about the second charge. They said that must have been in error. I said please do not process. When checking our account this morning the second charge remains. I called 1-18-08 to the support number (#1-602-840-5913, this was taken off our caller ID,) the number they give for support is 1-877-227-3597, the same number that is listed in other reports. I was put off, saying that no one would be available to take my calls until 10:00, ( I guess they have bankers hours).

When I asked Cody what he purchased, he could not even give me a clue.

Sandy
123 Mable, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Business-Group/Phoenix-Arizona/Automated-Business-Group-Sleepy-youth-taken-by-Automated-Business-Group-Phoenix-Arizona-301224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Business Group