Complaint Review: Automated Financial, L.L.C

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: ATMCHIEF — CHANDLER Arizona
Automated Financial, L.L.C
2105 N. Nevada Street CHANDLER, Arizona USA

Automated Financial, L.L.C AKA Automated Financial, L.L.C ARIZONA AUTOMATED FINANCIAL LLC IS A BIG RIPOFF THEY CHARGE ILLEGAL FEES CHANDLER Arizona

I am writing this to inform consumer about Automated Financial LLC , which was my ATM processing company for about 4-5 years. I truly regret doing business with automated Financial LLC because this company is a big ripoff . Automated Financial LLC does not pay 100% surcharge fees as the claim. They charge pass thru fee, and all other types of fees which are illegal and are not charged by other ATM processing companies. I own my ATM I should get paid 100% of the surcharge transaction. I was charge monthly fee of almost $200 every month. SO the Automated Financial stole $200 from me every month.

When I left Automated Financial other ATM company they debited my bank account for "Damages" of nearly $7000 because of the contract. [continued below]....

..... The truth is Automated Financial does not even invest $1 in that contract.

please I urge everyone to end the  Business with Automated Financial LLC, It will save you alot of money. ALso all new businesses don't even think about going with AUTOMATED FINANCIAL LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Financial-LLC/CHANDLER-Arizona-85225/Automated-Financial-LLC-AKA-Automated-Financial-LLC-ARIZONA-AUTOMATED-FINANCIAL-LLC-1063263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Financial, L.L.C