milk

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Wynne — Mill Valley California
Automated Paydays
Internet USA

Automated Paydays Representing they website is a link to Google hiring home workers Internet

When signing on to AOL through Google Chrome, before I opened my mailbox, an ad box popped up in right hand corner of screen saying "GOOGLE is Hiring -- $95/hr -- Work from Home" and "GO" link indicated.

I pressed link, and was taken to a what appeared to be a Good Housekeeping site with an article about Google hiring home workers and with multiple links to get Google to send a set-up kit for only $4.95 as the prelude for complying with their company sign-up requirements and the possibility to be awarded an assignment.

All of the links lead to an Automated Paydays sign up page. I followed their instructions, completed their form, fending off repeated pop-up advertising come ons, foolishing gave them an online payment of $4.97 (close to $4.95, yes?). I waded through multiple pages of information, each one with links to additional sites that they recommended I go to and subscribe for those additional services or information.

I printed out each page for my records. None of them referenced Google. Nor did they say they would be sending me the alleged Google sign-up packet. They just described how I could get a free website, the importance of attracting Buyers to my site, additional providers who would (I suppose) want additional monies for services or information, etc.

Part of the "deal" is that I have 7 days to cancel my membership, then they will charge me $77/month for access to their membership site.

When I exited their site, I sent an email to support@automated-paydays.com canceling my "membership" immediately and requesting confirmation of receipt and compliance. I received an automated response saying they might have to take up to 48 hours to read and respond to my email.

I opened another commercial email and a pop-up ad appeared for Facebook, same come-on, same link to Automated Paydays sign-up website.

I am astonished the Google allows such fraudulant advertising, using their name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automated-Paydays/internet/Automated-Paydays-Representing-they-website-is-a-link-to-Google-hiring-home-workers-Inter-1114531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automated Paydays