Complaint Review: Automax of Greenville South Carolina

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Otto North Carolina
Automax of Greenville South Carolina
609 Laurens Rd Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Automax of Greenville South Carolina Automax Refused to fulfill promises after the sale, will lie to you about everything. Buyer Beware Greenville, South Carolina

I can't say enough negative things about this dealership and it's way of doing business. Ryan Bensch is the General Manager and will lie right to your face. He is slick at first, and will tell you everything you want to hear to make their dealership appear to be professional. I purchased a 2012 Dodge Journey from them, and was promised an extra set of keys because they claim they had not received them yet from the broker, that never happened. I was told my vehicle would be detailed prior to delivery, that never happened. I was not given my copies of paperwork, claiming they had to have their District Manager review to make sure it was correct, and I would have them overnighted with my temporary tag. That NEVER happened. I still have not received one thing I signed. What dealership delivers a vehicle without paperwork? They did. Wells Fargo bank is now getting the paperwork sent to me, because I still cant get the dealership to do it, even at the threat of a law suit. I still have no legal tag on my car, and was told by the bank that it was not even applied for, and that they would get this handled for me nearly a month after the sale.

Excuse after excuse and Ryan has not delivered one promise, he is the PERFECT used car salesman that we have all made jokes about,

I would not recommend stepping foot onto this dealership, or any of their 6 locations. They are liars, and I will make sure everyone I ever speak to about buying a car knows just how sorry they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automax-of-Greenville-South-Carolina/Greenville-South-Carolina-/Automax-of-Greenville-South-Carolina-Automax-Refused-to-fulfill-promises-after-the-sale-w-1041377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automax of Greenville South Carolina