Complaint Review: Automobile Acceptance Corporation

• Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Automobile Acceptance Corporation
Riverdale, Georgia U.S.A.

Automobile Acceptance Corporation Is Screwing Me With No Vaseline & It Hurts Because They Pound & Thrust Hard & Deep Riverdale Georgia

*Consumer Comment: The Finance Company Will Win

I too am a victim of AAC they start out really nice and helpful but to a desperate under-educated not too savy person they are actually taking you/me to the cleaners and you/I dont even realize it until its too late. Now Im no dumby but Im under-educated in the instance that Im no Attorney and if I were I would have known better than to get involved with such a heartless company. Anyway the entire story is being drafted as I write this on my other computer, it shoiuld be completed shortly and I will then post it here, in the meanwhile I just wanted to say to Tammi and all the rest of you out there that you are NOT alone I too have felt and continue to feel the AAC pain and it hurts, emotionally and financially. I want to help the lady who is expected in Court soon, Im more than willing to appear in person or by telepone conference to tell who diabolical this comapny can be, I wish I had her info, I plan to call the Courthouse she is to appear in and attempt to find her cae/full name & address, I can be reached at 770-870-9151, AAC is accustomed to bullying dumb ghetto people, and its a shame, ALL victimes plez call me

Mr darrell bassett sr
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2009 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automobile-Acceptance-Corporation/Riverdale-Georgia-30296/Automobile-Acceptance-Corporation-Is-Screwing-Me-With-No-Vaseline-It-Hurts-Because-They-448426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automobile Acceptance Corporation

The Finance Company Will Win

AUTHOR: Wstall2001 - (U.S.A.)

As mad as you probably are with the finance company, the contract will always stand. One thing I would love to point out is this...you do what the contract says...such as maintaining your payments and having the scheduled payment paid ON OR BEFORE the date that they are due, maintaining full coverage insurance with the finance company listed as a lienholder with the correct limits of liability, such and such and for going I can PROMISE you will never have a problem with your finance company. If you sign a contract, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth. If you fail to uphold your signature then your WRONG! During tough times, especially while the economy is the way it is now, it is extremely hard to hear the truth sometimes. People get mad because your asked to do what you have agreed to do. WHY??

I don't know how you were raised, but I was raised like this...treat people as you want to be treated. And further, if you owe a man pay them and if you can't you need to contact them and let them know when you plan on taking care of your obligation.

Not trying to throw mud on anyones face (or car...LOL) but people need to follow through with contractual obligations no matter what the cost.