Complaint Review: Automotive Acceptance Company

• Reported By: Stephanie — Brownsville Tennessee United States of America
Automotive Acceptance Company
PO BOX 510533 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Automotive Acceptance Company AAC BEWARE!!! St. Louis, Missouri

I bought this car from this company for my daughter for college.  When we got the car I purchased warranty with this car as well.  Then befor I could make my 1st car note the care broke down in TENNESSEE at daughters college.  I contacted these people and as you know!!! I spent 2,500 to have car fixed.  The OWNER of the shop got cursed out by these people(AAC), they stated they could NOT help me get my car fixed.  So I PAID for the car cash of college money so she could have a car.  NOT only that I have every moneyorder receipt from making MY PAYMENTS with these people, they said they have not recieved any money!!!...they use to stay in contact, BUT now!!! NO one will call me back...I call this company and ALL we get is a answering service, NOT BUSINESS!!! I later get a DEFAULT Letter from this company with a PO box are you F### kidding me! And the damn paper was NOT on a company letter head...or signed....WOW!! But demanding money from me of behind payments, you state that I have. anyone out there please BEWARE!!! There are no more honest people in the world anymore!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Acceptance-Company/St-Louis-Missouri-63151/Automotive-Acceptance-Company-AAC-BEWARE-St-Louis-Missouri-971457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Acceptance Company