Complaint Review: Automotive Concepts

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Susan & Richard — Towson Maryland
Automotive Concepts
1245 Merritt Blvd Internet United States of America

Automotive Concepts Bob the owner (don't know his last name) Brought my car there for a windshield repair, they broke the windshield and made me buy a new one Internet

My wife and I brought our vehicle in for their advertised $69 stone chip repair because I had a tiny little chip. While my Honda was in their shop, they intentionally broke my windshield and told me it was going to be $260 to replace it. This was totally unethical.

The owner named Bob (who wouldnt give me his last name) was extremely nasty to me when I refused to pay $260. I ended up taking my car down the street to a place called Glass Masters of Dundalk. They were much friendlier and replaced my windshield for $146 which seemed more than fair.

I would strongly advise people to stay away from this company. According to their website automotiveconceptsmd.com they have several locations. I was not treated properly and they tried to rip me off and take advantage of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Concepts/internet/Automotive-Concepts-Bob-the-owner-dont-know-his-last-name-Brought-my-car-there-for-a-w-1038927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Concepts