Complaint Review: Automotive Electronic Solutions

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: ECC INC — Fraser Michigan
Automotive Electronic Solutions
11554 Davis Creek Ct. Jacksonville, Florida USA

Automotive Electronic Solutions Not the specialists they claim to be Jacksonville Florida

Absolutely the worst ability of repairs to components they claim to specialize in, along with absolutely terrible customer service.  I hope reviews would be read before choosing this company, because that was my mistake. After having this experience I did read the reviews, and they were not good. Now I can see why. They claim to repair ECMs. The repair on my unit cost $411.45 plus shipping it to AES. When we received it back, it did not work. It was sent back to them.

Again, when we received it the second time, it did not work. On the third time around, they stated they did not work on ECMs with aftermarket chips. (This should have been mentioned the minute they opened it the very first time and saw the chip). They also stated the aftermarket chip was the problem. We ordered a brand new chip from JEGS, installed it into the ECM and it still did not work.

Now let me tell you who we are. We are an established automotive repair facility celebrating our 30th year in business. Our ASE certified technician diagnosed this 1993 40th Anniversary Corvette (show car). After determining that the ECM was the fault, we verified this with 100% diagnosis. We removed an ECM from a sister car, installed it, and it started immediately. Our experience with AES (Automotive Electronic Solutions) is certainly not how we would treat our customers. Our closing statements would be, if you don’t have the ability to repair this module, then don’t accept it. If you haven’t repaired the module and the funds have been prepaid, refund it.

They received the original ECM on July 15, 2013 for repair. With all of this BS going back and forth, it is now August 28, 2013 and my customer is still without a working ECM. He has missed multiple shows and I am the one that has to answer to that.  All I wanted was a refund and I would quietly go away and look for another source. They did not refund me the full amount of my money. For $112.20, the balance they owe me, they could have saved the exposure of this review, not too bright.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Electronic-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Automotive-Electronic-Solutions-Not-the-specialists-they-claim-to-be-Jacksonville-Florida-1079772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Electronic Solutions