Complaint Review: Automotive Engine Rebuilders

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Pomona California
Automotive Engine Rebuilders
830 E 2nd St Pomona, California U.S.A.

Automotive Engine Rebuilders Total Rip Off## Quoted a great price to rebuild our engine, once torn out the price tripled Pomona California

Victor with automotive engine rebuilders, lured me into his shop with a fantastic price to rebuild our ford 7.3 turbo engine, his quote to totally rebuld was 2,200.00 about 1k cheaper than the rest, his company stated that they would tow the vehicle free of charge to his shop I agreed. A few days later called me to state that the injectors needed to be replaced and that I didnt state that it was a turbo, and that the priced changed from 2,200.00 to 3,400.00 I told him that I couldnt proceed with him for that price. He charged me 500.00 dollars for his time. I went to pick up the vehicle and the complete engine was in boxes, screws bolts were scatterd in about 2 different boxes, everything was just thrown in the back of the truck. He stated that his price was 700.00 dollars to remove and put back, I was pissed, I took it how it was and took my business elsewhere. He even tried to charge me 75.00 dollars for the towing. Stay away form these crooks.

Darrin d
Pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Engine-Rebuilders/Pomona-California-91766/Automotive-Engine-Rebuilders-Total-Rip-Off-Quoted-a-great-price-to-rebuild-our-engine-o-449223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Engine Rebuilders