Complaint Review: Automotive Protection Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Nashville Georgia
Automotive Protection Corporation
15 Dunwoody Park Dr, Ste 100 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Automotive Protection Corporation, EasyCare Stole my money Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: The Update--FINALLY got paid!

I purchased an Easy Care vehicle service contract 4/21/03 for the amount of $1,673.00. On May 1st, 2008, I submitted a letter requesting the refund of my money since I abided by the contract. The letter was notarized. I did not hear from them. I mailed another certified letter on 6/30/08. I still didn't hear from them. I then called the company & was told 'that my refund was denied because I sent it to the wrong address'. However, the letter was sent to the address which was on the contract. I was told to fax the letterto 678-969-7503, which I did. Still haven't heard from them.

I called today, August 14, 2008 & was transferred to someone named 'Christin' and left a voice mail message. I them went to the EasyCare website to provide feedback at http://www.easycare.com/feedback. Tried to submit feedback to this site but kept getting the message 'page not found'.

Faith
Nashville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Protection-Corporation/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/Automotive-Protection-Corporation-EasyCare-Stole-my-money-Atlanta-Georgia-362870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Protection Corporation

The Update--FINALLY got paid!

AUTHOR: Faith - (U.S.A.)

They finally paid me what was owed to me and sent a letter requesting that I update this posting to reflect the changes.