Complaint Review: Automotive Scientific Inc

• Reported By: Honest American — Kodak Tennessee
Automotive Scientific Inc
5168 Hwy 11W Rogersville, Tennessee USA

Automotive Scientific Inc Liars Liars Liars And Bad Work Rogersville Tennessee

This company will tell you what you want to hear on the phone when their are selling you and then not deliver. These people promise to send me one of their rebuilt PCM for my car program and ready to go . Three days after I paid them they called me to tell me they could not deliver to send my old one from my car and they would rebuild it saving me over $200.00 and I would get it back in about four days .  I never got my refund on the difference and after about a month the PCM was sent to National Garage in worse condition then when it was sent to them. National said they had a PCM from this company for a car that has been sitting on their lot for over a month and it was bad and this company would not return their phone calls to National. If this company doesn't credit my credit card I will look into getting them for credit card fraud . They tell you , you can go to their website and they give you updates on your part . [continued below]....

..... LIARS ! When I went to the website and put my name in the site said NO ACCOUNT? I took a picture of this . My credit card company called while I was on the phone to resove this and they told my credit card company they would not talk to them? Folks this company should be invedtgsted by law enforcement or even the state of TN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Scientific-Inc/Rogersville-Tennessee/Automotive-Scientific-Inc-Liars-Liars-Liars-And-Bad-Work-Rogersville-Tennessee-1146102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Scientific Inc