Complaint Review: Automotive upgraders LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ralph — Hammond Louisiana United States of America
Automotive upgraders LLC

Automotive upgraders LLC Buyhalolights.com Bought halo lights for my 1998 Honda prelude didn't take my money out of my account until 1-2 weeks later and now I have no product shipping info and I can not get in touch with anyone Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issues Addressed

I am filing a report to get my money back from this scam site. I ordered halo lights for my car from this site. They did not take money out of my account until 1-2 weeks later. After not receiving any emails or shipping information I tried to contact the company. The phone number they provided always went to an automatated voice. I only had one person answer once, I can't remember his name. He told me that my product was going to be shipped soon and that I would receive an email when it shipped. I never received such an email. Now I would like to get my money back from this company and see this site closed for good and the person behind it behind bars and sued by every person he has scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-upgraders-LLC/internet/Automotive-upgraders-LLC-Buyhalolightscom-Bought-halo-lights-for-my-1998-Honda-prelude-di-1012925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive upgraders LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issues Addressed

AUTHOR: Automotive Upgraders LLC - (United States of America)

This is Automotive Upgraders LLC Rebuttal. These customers and issues have been resolved by either delivery of product or refund. There will always be certain customers that no matter how you resolve the issue will always complain. We have been in business for over 5 years with over 6,000 satisfied customers.

Automotive Upgraders LLC