• Report: #1120001

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Luis — Detroit Michigan
AutomotiveUSA
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

AutomotiveUSA Mike Mikowski Jeffery SchwartzJessica Jameson Scam Artists In Bussiness Since 2008 Las Vegas Nevada

My story pretty much starts the same way as everyone else's. I listed my 08 Dodge on craigslist to sell. Over the next few weeks I kept getting calls and messages on my phone from AutomotveUSA telling me about how they would sell my car. I finally picked up and spoke to a guy named Mark Mikowski. He talked a big game about how for $199, they would advertise my car in all different places (yahoo, autotrader, etc.) and if my car didn't sell within 90 days, they would refund my entire amount. It sounded good so I gave him my credit card information. No more information over the next weeks with any links or proof of advetising on any other site except their own. I tried calling back several times with no answer. At this point I knew I had been had so I finally did a search and lo and behold, ripoff reports all over the place. I then tried to contact them to signup and they finally gave an answer and when I told them what was going on, they assured me I would get my refund if my car didn't sell. I didn't believe them, but there was nothign else I could do. 90 days later I had to send them their notarized (cost $20) form and a few weeks later I got a check for $99, half the original amount. I called back, no answer. Called their signup line, they hung up on me. I did some digging and it seems these scumbags have been in business since 2008, probably even longer, under different aliases. This is copy and pasted from another report.

---------------

Jeffrey A. Schwartz owned Sellitnowmotors.com till Eforce Media acquired his intellectual properties and him on July 1, 2008.

On July 1, 2008 EForce announced that Jeffrey Schwartz founder of Virtual Passion Media which owned Sellitnowmotors.com became "president/CEO and director of the eForce board of directors, and the concurrent acquisition of Vertical Passion Media, LLC."

On Dec 08, 2008 -- "Asianada, Inc. announced today that Jeffrey Schwartz has joined as its Chairman and CEO and that certain assets have been acquired from Grupo Grandioso, LLC., a limited liability company organized in California ("Seller"), Jeffrey Alan Schwartz, THIS ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT is executed as of December 2, 2000 (the
"Agreement") is executed as of December 2, 2008, by and among GRUPO
GRANDIOSO, LLC, and ASIANADA, INC., a Delaware corporation ("Buyer") (collectively, the "Parties").

Lateral Media Begins Operations
January 12, 2009 5:00 PM ET
Lateral Media, Inc. ASND announced today that it has commenced operations and launched the Recycler Publishing Network of websites.

Jpfs
GREENWICH, Connecticut

-------------

Jeffrey Schwartz is also the CEO of the current automotiveusa.com as well as TraderNet. How these scumbags have been in operation for over 6 years now and still continue to scam innocent hard working people is a travesty beyond belief. At this point the number of people scammed has to be tens of thousands. This is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutomotiveUSA-/Las-Vegas-Nevada/AutomotiveUSA-Mike-Mikowski-Jeffery-SchwartzJessica-Jameson-Scam-Artists-In-Bussiness-Sin-1120001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutomotiveUSA