Complaint Review: Autopartswarehouse.com, Partstrain.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Autopartswarehouse.com, Partstrain.com
17150 S. MARGAY AVE. CARSON, California U.S.A.

Autopartswarehouse.com, Partstrain.com AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE lied after I canceled my order within 30 MINUTES! CARSON California

I ordered a part (debit card) and then about 30 minutes later realized that it wasn't the one I needed. So right after I realized that, I called them and told them to cancel the order because I couldn't use the part. The customer service agent said ok, it was canceled. But then TWO days later, I get an email saying that the order was being shipped! When I called about it, one of their customer service agents told me that right after I ordered, the invoice was sent to the warehouse and they couldn't cancel it. Then they told me that they would retrieve the package BEFORE it was sent to UPS, but they DIDN'T. I got an email today (next day) that it was being shipped and would be delivered tomorrow! I'm refusing to accept it because it is going back to the store! I will never buy ANYTHING from either of these two companies again!

Bill
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autopartswarehousecom-Partstraincom/CARSON-California-90746/Autopartswarehousecom-Partstraincom-AUTO-PARTS-WAREHOUSE-lied-after-I-canceled-my-order-464209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autopartswarehouse.com, Partstrain.com