Complaint Review: Autopartsway.ca

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Michel1966 — Nova Scotia Canada
Autopartsway.ca

Autopartsway.ca They expect you to pay shipping for their innacurate database web, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your feedback.

I ordered various parts from Autopartsway.ca for many years and had no problems with them in the past. On my last order there was an item that didn't fit my vehicle even using all possible configurations. It is clear on my invoice that the part was supposed to fit according to their database since the description on the invoice states that it is for my truck. They
never agreed to pay for shipping to refund the part. I was amazed to see how they didn't care about solving the issue,loosing a returning  customer in the process.
I feel lucky to have been able to use them  in their good years, anyone concerned with having the right parts coming
to their door steps should avoid them nowadays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autopartswayca/internet/Autopartswayca-They-expect-you-to-pay-shipping-for-their-innacurate-database-web-Intern-738537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autopartsway.ca

Thank you for your feedback.

AUTHOR: apw_rep - (United States of America)

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you received incorrect items on your order.  Please understand that we always pay for return shipping if the return is the result of our error, such as shipping incorrect parts.  In order to confirm our error we normally ask you to verify part numbers agains the part number you received and if the part is not correct, we always provide either a pre-paid return label, or send a check to you for the estimated return shipping costs.

I am sorry that the representative you spoke to did not do their job appropriately.  Please reply with your order number and I will make sure that you are compensated for any shipping costs and more.  In the future if you have any issues with our service, please use the feedback link on our website which sends an email to our entire management team.  They love to be involved with customers on a daily bases and very much value all customer feedback.

Best Regards,