Complaint Review: Autopia

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: Mc. — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
2311 Hennepin Ave minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Autopia lied, cheated, charged more then I was told. Very very shady place. Save yourself time and money. minneapolis, Minnesota

Took my car here. They took a week to fix it. Well attempt to fix it. I have a pretty easy car to fix. Its a Chevy Tahoe. Not like a German sports car. They lied to me about bill and over charged me. They are rude and a shady company. I would never take my car here again even if it was the only place in town. Funny thing is, last night I was at a eatery close to this crap hole company and heard a guy b**ching about how his car was messed up by the folks at Autopia. He told me about this site and many others! I will not get treated like a moron and I will not get cheated by these crooks! I am going to call my lawyer in the AM and see what can be done. Take your car any place but Autopia..Trust me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autopia/minneapolis-Minnesota-55405/Autopia-lied-cheated-charged-more-then-I-was-told-Very-very-shady-place-Save-yourself-799339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autopia