Complaint Review: Autostation

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: dkblanton — Omaha Nebraska
13209 Q St Omaha , Nebraska USA

Autostation/Lance Buick Fuel Pump Omaha Nebraska

On 6/27/14 my vehicle quit and at the recommendation of my brother in law I let him tow my vehicle into Autostation where it was diagnosed and I was told it needed a new fuel pump. On 7/3/14 I picked up the vehicle and it was supposedly fixed at a cost of $791.78. I drove the vehicle for about 2 hours and it quit again. I called Autostation and talked to Rob who said he wasn't sure what was going on he would talk to the techs and call me back which never happened and in the mean time the car started. On 7/5/14 I took the vehicle back up to Autostation and had them change the oil and see if they could figure out what was going on and they said nothing was wrong with the car. I continued to drive the car for a few weeks with minor issues and then on 7/23/14 it quit again and would not start at all. Lance came and got it and took it back to Autostation and had it for 10 days and stated it was not the fuel pump it was a control module and charged me another $1,007. [continued below]....

.....78. Needless to say it still wasn't fixed I drove it home, started it the next morning and drove into Omaha only to have it not start again. I called Autostation and asked for Lance and was told by Rob that Lance was to busy to talk to me but to have it towed in and they'd be happy to look at it again to see what the problem was. I opted instead to have it towed to Christian Bros Automotive where it was determined that the Fuel Pump was in fact the problem and on top of that Lance at Autostation had done something to the electrical and melted the plug to the fuel pump and left numerous hoses unconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autostation/Omaha-Nebraska-68137/AutostationLance-Buick-Fuel-Pump-Omaha-Nebraska-1173530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autostation