Complaint Review: Autotoys.com

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: jan stone — conklin New York United States of America
Autotoys.com
177 main st Fort Lee, New Jersey United States of America

Autotoys.com sound conceptions item I ordered 4/15/12 was not available, have been asking for a refund since 8/16/12 total $ 260.24 Fort Lee New Jersey

I pleaced order for Mazda projector head lights for my sons car on 4/15/12 via internet website. credit card was processed through Pay Pal acct for total of $260.24.

4/20/12 i emailed asking for a shipping date realizing they had no phone number on thier website, they got back to me days later to state this was a 4-6 week lead time

6/15/12 I still didnt hear anything so I emailed them again asking for update no response

8/13/12 I emailed again demanding my money back due to poor service

8/16/12 i receive an email back stating they are still on backorder And that if I dont want to wait for them they could issue me store credit or refund. i emailed back requesting my money back.
I was  done waiting due to there poor service.

1/24/13 I still have not heard from anyone. I started reserching their name and found this website to post my complaint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autotoyscom/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-/Autotoyscom-sound-conceptions-item-I-ordered-41512-was-not-available-have-been-asking-1002481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autotoys.com