Bobbie

• Reported By: anonymous — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Autovantage
300 w schrock rd, westerville, Ohio United States of America

Autovantage Affinion Group SCAM westerville, Ohio

As a former employee for Affinion Group (trilegiant), I know first hand that this product is a scam.  The employees are all told inaccurate information, and we were fed lies since day one.  We were NEVER told about the lawsuits in the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, or New York.  We were told that "due to technicalities" we couldn't service the products to certain states.

I started questioning the validity of the services and the company itself.  I asked supervisor after supervisor just trying to get some information about the things I saw on the BBB and other similar sites.  I also began to spread the word to my other coworkers that I felt we were being deceived.

A week later, I was fired.

I'm writing this report to let all you customers know that TRILEGIANT IS GOING TO BE SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH IT'S OTHER AFFILIATES (there are over 40 of them).  This means that if you are enrolled in even one Trilegiant service, you could end up enrolled in multiple.  On your bank statements, if you're seeing unauthorized charges, look for "TLG*" in the description of the charge.  The phone number to the product should be included as well.

DO NOT TRY AND SPEAK WITH THE CALL CENTER AGENT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO.  We are being lied to, so what we tell you isn't going to help; plus, I can't even garuntee you'll get the desired results.  Ask to be sent to "support" (supervisors) and they will be able to let you know how many products you are enrolled in, and they should be able to cancel them out and erase your information from the system.

Good luck to you, consumers.  I apologize for lying to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autovantage/westerville-Ohio-/Autovantage-Affinion-Group-SCAM-westerville-Ohio-822733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autovantage