• Report: #1051966

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lute — verbena Alabama
Autovest, LLC
26261 Evergreen Rd, Suite 390 Southfield, Michigan USA

Autovest, LLC Autovest is suing me for a debt I do not owe. I just picked up a summons form my local court house. I will be disputing this claim. Autovest is a scam and should be reported to the BBB and sued. Southfield Michigan

I have never heard of Autovest until I recieved a summons from my local court. They are claiming I owe them money on a car lone that I never had. I have filed a complaint with my local sheriff's department and have plans on suing this company if they ruin my credit. I am disputing this claim and will be given a court date and they will not get away with this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autovest-LLC/Southfield-Michigan/Autovest-LLC-Autovest-is-suing-me-for-a-debt-I-do-not-owe-I-just-picked-up-a-summons-f-1051966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autovest, LLC