Complaint Review: Autowrap, Inc. USA

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: jmoon — Belpre Ohio
Autowrap, Inc. USA
6600 Portage Lake Rd Lot 158 Munith, MI 49259 , Select State/Province USA

Autowrap, Inc. USA Thomas Jenkins Phone 409-234-3372 email:Thomas.Jenkins44@aol.com & Thomas Jenkins info@fuseodgscot Autowrap Scam comes to Ohio..be aware of this company if they send you a check do NOT take it to your bank & cash it. mi

This is in regards to a company calling themselves AUTOWRAP, INC.,USA, this is scam. I did search here recently regarding use vechile for advertising because I had friend that did in the past. Found the above mentioned company, applied received a couple of emails from a man calling himself Thomas Jenkins. Then today he starts texting me telling he had mailed out a check that I was to keep $400 and then pay the rest to the installer of advertisement, but I was told the check would be $2650 and I needed to wire the $2250 to a woman named Leanna S. House in Munith, MI. I continued to ask him questions per text then a lightbulb went off that there was NO way this was legit. So, I text him back asking if he thought I would have any trouble cashing such a large amount check without a checking account(I truly don't have) and that I didn't like to deal with those companies you wire money through due to their fees being too high, that I would be more comfortable sending a certified check. Last text receieved..."What kind of woman are u?" My response "NOT a dumb one, that when he package arrives here I will be turning it over to my local post office to go through proper channels to reach the postmast general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autowrap-Inc-USA/Select-StateProvince/Autowrap-Inc-USA-Thomas-Jenkins-Phone-409-234-3372-emailThomasJenkins44aolcom-Th-1086069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autowrap, Inc. USA