Complaint Review: Autozone

Autozone
11901 Elam road Balch Springs, Texas United States of America

Autozone the worst costumer service Balch Springs, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: I will look into this

they are always awful, i go there because it is my local store, but today was the end of it, i will never go back to that store, nobody knows or cares about ANYTHING in that specific store and today the manager refused to help me out, all i needed was the spark plug wires, but he just ignored me, then he sugested that i should just take my truck to the mechanic shop, I do not need or want sugestions, i needed autoparts and decent costumer service !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autozone/Balch-Springs-Texas-75180/Autozone-the-worst-costumer-service-Balch-Springs-Texas-935092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autozone

I will look into this

AUTHOR: AZCORP - (United States of America)

Hi, I work at the AutoZone corporate office in Memphis. I am going to forward your comments in the Ripoff report to the VP and Regional Manager of that store.  We insist on great customer service. The service you recieved is totally unaceptable. I will follow up to ensure the issue is taken care of. Sorry on Behalf of AutoZone for the service you recieved or lack of. Scott

introduced