Complaint Review: Autumn & Co., inc

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: John — houston Texas United States of America
Autumn & Co., inc
1914 Albert Street Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

Autumn & Co., inc Sub-shop.com Fecal material discovered on purchased d***o! Racine, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Sub-Shop.com Guarantee Policy - No Used Items Resold!

I am appalled, embarrassed and disgusted but I am making this complaint public to warn others of a very threatening  safety risk with Autumn & Co.

I recently ordered a product via their website. When I received the package, I noticed the packaging was stapled closed. As I separated the product from its packaging I noticed what I determined to be particles of fecal matter sticking to the item!

I immediately disposed of the item. Autumn & Co apparently seems to be reselling used/returned items as new. I would imagine this goes against health regulations, I have already filed complaints with the proper authorities.

I advise anyone to stay far away from sick place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autumn-Co-inc/Racine-Wisconsin-53404/Autumn-Co-inc-Sub-shopcom-Fecal-material-discovered-on-purchased-dildo-Racine-Wisco-669144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autumn & Co., inc

Sub-Shop.com Guarantee Policy - No Used Items Resold!

AUTHOR: Autumn - (USA)

To Whom it May Concern,

Sub-Shop.com (since its original opening in 1997) has looked to be a standard in the community of welcoming customers, transparency of business practices, and above all - be a safe company to purchase from! While this report is from before our reopening in 2014, we still wish to address this issue as a false claim, as we have always had a point to never resell any item with a chance of bodily contact.

Provided at the bottom of this rebuttal is our Guarantee & Returns policy; explicitly stated within the return requirements is the clause that we cannot accept any sensitive area item for reasons other than defective (during which the offending item is disposed of appropriately), and that we never accept or resell any item returned to us if it has the chance of coming in contact with bodily fluids!

If anyone wishes to receive more information about our policies or services, an item they received, or have any further questions, please use the second link below to contact us directly. We will be happy to discuss any issues, concerns, or inquiries further!

sub-shop.com/pages/guarantee-returns-policy