Complaint Review: Autumn Overla

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: been had — san pedro California
Autumn Overla
679 w. 23rd street, san pedro,ca, Select State/Province USA

Autumn Overla Autumn Gindel Overla This veterinarian tec poses as someone who cares for your home/pet and then steals credit cards, identity currently in Michigan, I believe Traverse City michigan

*Consumer Comment: also scamed by autumn overla

Ms. Autumn Overla is a Veterinary Technoligest.  Her criminal report shows that she has been arrested for battery, meth and theft.

When she house and pet sat she stole my credit cards, ran up the bills, hacked my computer and charged things on ebay, etc., she was arrested for shoplifting from Target in San Pedro, CA and I have a police report stating she stole my identity.  She was fired from one job, at least that I am aware of, for stealing drugs.

If you plan on hiring her, check her police reports.  BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autumn-Overla/san-pedroca-Select-StateProvince/Autumn-Overla-Autumn-Gindel-Overla-This-veterinarian-tec-poses-as-someone-who-cares-for-y-1123650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autumn Overla

also scamed by autumn overla

AUTHOR: janel - ()

Autumn Overla has used my infant twin daughter to scam a family in san pedro for the last 2 years into thinking it was their and their sons bialogical daughter/granddaughter.Befriending me only to have acess to my child. Moving back to san pedro from michagan on the belief she was comming out of the goodness of her heart to help me with my 4 children, when it was only to continue to defraud this family using my daughter not only did she continue her lies to me and them but now tried to use my daughters twin brother as well by telling this family she gave him up at 9 days old but now is trying to get him back that he as well is their son/grandson.                                                                                                                                                                             she was caught only because her behaviour was sending red flags on my side as well as theirs and i happen to confront her and this famlily dna tested my twins when they were at their house when they were suposed to be with her.The details of the entire story is desturbing and shocking this women needs to be held accountable she has not only robed one but two hospitals for their controlled drugs i as well as the family she lied to would like to find the women who wrote the first complant. I am a er tech for animals in norwalk to that person please try to find me.