Complaint Review: Av guns

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: gunslinger — Nevada USA
Av guns
4920 lena road unit 102 Bradenton, Florida United States of America

Av guns Felix Yukhtman Took payment for magazines and optics never sent the items , Stole my cash. This guy is a complete scoundral. in the tune for 2400.00 BEWARE Bradenton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Not Likely

*General Comment: something is very wrong with the report

*Consumer Comment: they are just sloppy

*General Comment: Who ever posted this report is an Obvious Fraud.

I ordered some PMAG .308 20 Round Magazine AR10 , PMAG .223, 5.56x45 (.223 Remington) Magazine AR15/M16, SUREFIRE

5.56x45 (.223 Remington) 60 Round Aluminum Magazine AR10.

Felex Yukhtman the owner and operator of Avguns.com had a good reputation with the pof and class III 3 community. But something went wrong very wrong with this guy. I sent him a few thousands dollars over a month ago. This clown has yet to send me anything. I ordered some magazines and he frankly ripped me off. I am devastated. He kept tryijng to stall me saying he sent it out , he sent it out. WOW I believed this guy. Now I am out the few thousands dollars and this scumbag is out there laughing in Floridia. I have filed a report with my postal inspector. You know its called mail fraud when you take my cash through the mail and never send the item.

I can only hope I am the only victim. But I highly doubt thats the case. This guy is slime of the worst kind. Please stay away from avguns.com gun point on gunbroker. He is a scam artist.   I have a feeling he could ose his class 3 over this. I am so devestated to have this happen to me. I guess no magazines for me. But I wont give up I wont surrender , I wont let this scammer get other victime with out warning.  What a loser this guy is.

BUY AT YOUR RISK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Av-guns/Bradenton-Florida-34211/Av-guns-Felix-Yukhtman-Took-payment-for-magazines-and-optics-never-sent-the-items-Stole-1002968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Av guns

Not Likely

AUTHOR: Steve Ellis - (USA)

I have purchased from Felix and AVGUNS on many occasions. They were always ethical and easy to deal with.  I have also overheard sales conversations that Felix was having with other customers  and they were handled with tact and respect.  I find it highly unlikely that he would risk his business reputation for something as small as this guys order.  I can only assume this report was filed by a disgruntled competitior.

#2 General Comment

something is very wrong with the report

AUTHOR: LPeterson - (USA)

I'm shocked at the report about Felix being a rip off. I have been buying from them for a very long time and acutally shop in their store. Felix and Mr. G are two of the nicest people I have ever met and I can promise you they would never rip off anyone. I have never had any issues and I'm sure that if I did have troubles they would address the problem right away.

So I can tell you first hand don't worry about AVguns they are as good as anyone...

they are just sloppy

AUTHOR: Justin - (USA)

i ordered a rifle from them on gunbroker. They sent the wrong rifle so I had my FFL send it back. I spoke with the company they seemed nice so I was really surprised when the second rifle showed up and it still was not what I ordered. just plain incompetent. Someone should be fired over this.  They offered to let me send it back for a third try, I decided to just keep the model they sent. Although it was not what I ordered the model they sent was worth about 150 more dollars. I'm still a little sore with these knuckle heads.

#4 General Comment

Who ever posted this report is an Obvious Fraud.

AUTHOR: Markxism - ()

I can tell you will experiance that AV Guns is a GOOD company. I have delt with them for a long time and they always take care of customers first. They have a 100% positive feedback score on Gun Broker and that is hard to achieve with the number of items they have sold.   No a single person had anything bad to say about AV Guns on Gun Broker. I would take this report and spit on it. I think this is a competitor of Felex's that has posted it. I feel this report is a flat out lie.  Judge for yourself.