Complaint Review: Av8rStuff

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Flash — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Av8rStuff

Av8rStuff Fritter Internet Scam, Credit Card Scam, Internet

Last year I ordered 4 patches and recieved one, I assumed the other patches were delayed due to stock issues.  The website indicated "Fritter" may be away on duty, "TDY" so I was patient.  After several months I sent an e-mail, no response.  I did recieve another of the patches in the mail and sent numerous additional e-mails with no response.  I finally gave up and assumed it was an error in good faith.  The amount of the order was so small it wasn't really worth my time to worry about it.

August 8, 2012 I placed another order for 1 patch, $7 plus $2 shipping.  a T-37 Aces patch 3 3/4", it says there are 5 in stock.  Again I was patient, Today is November 7, 2012, still no patch.  Sent another e-mail, no response.  Either terribly disorganized and awful business person or a Scam.  I will not use them again.  I have looked at lots of sights and they have lots of inventory that others don't have whch is why I've tied them twice now. [continued below]....
.....  Obviously not woth it if they don't fill your orders.  Not sure if this is a real officer or not but I intend to find out.  I know the military would not approve of one of it's officers running this type of opperation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Av8rStuff/internet/Av8rStuff-Fritter-Internet-Scam-Credit-Card-Scam-Internet-965772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Av8rStuff