Complaint Review: Availiable Logistics

• Reported By: Mr. Fried — wilmington North Carolina
Availiable Logistics
5 Brewster Street Glen Cove N.Y.11542 Internet United States of America

Availiable Logistics never happens , Internet

Im asking all to avoid using this compony in fear of being ripped off, I called them for an estimate on 3/22/2013 and was told that they can come and get my truck from wilmington n.c. and take it to Delaware at a cost of 450.00, not bad so i took them, I called assuming that they will pick it up asap. The first call was " Hey as soon as my driver can get there", Then I called the day we moved, that was the 25 of march 2013, I started to get a little wise when one of the men said that it was snowing and his driver was affraid nto leave new jersey.Than on the 27th of march, I called at bapprox. 11:am and when the dispatcher answered the phone, He wasnt quit sure who he was, or for that matter who i was, so after an assortment of cus words , he told me to drop dead, to have oral sex with him,go f--- my mother and a choice of other words not fitting for Easter week, so it is amazing when I told them im a retired NYPD officer I got an appoligy and a call from the saleman telling me he will personally take care of the situation. Im hoping my bank will get back the money{175.00} for me as i reported them for fraud and stopped all transactions by them pending an investigation.  Don't use them.  Avoid them.  They are scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Availiable-Logistics/internet/Availiable-Logistics-never-happens-Internet-1038464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Availiable Logistics