Complaint Review: Avalanche Bay Water Park

• Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By: Rick — Portage Michigan United States of America
Avalanche Bay Water Park
1 BoyneMountain Road Boyne Falls, Michigan United States of America

Avalanche Bay Water Park Boyne Mountain BUYER BEWARE! DON'T DO IT! ADDITIONAL FEES! Boyne Falls, Michigan

I booked a two day waterpark adventure for my kids- two months in advance, from the Avalanche Bay website, payed up-front.  When we arrived, we were told that we had to pay another $80 for waterpark tickets.  When I asked to speak to the manager, I got the run-around.  After speaking with three different people, who all alleged that they were the manager, I was told that they weren't going to do anything for me.  I asked to cancel the reservation so that I could take my kids to a different waterpark.  They told me that I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2010 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avalanche-Bay-Water-Park/Boyne-Falls-Michigan-49713/Avalanche-Bay-Water-Park-Boyne-Mountain-BUYER-BEWARE-DONT-DO-IT-ADDITIONAL-FEES-Boyn-634738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avalanche Bay Water Park