Complaint Review: Avangate B.V.

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: darcy — Suquamish Washington
Avangate B.V.
Internet USA

Avangate B.V. Bitdefender Auto-renew Scam internet

I had signed up for Bitdefender anti-virus software after looking at reviews that said it was the top software. What they don't tell you is that they will try and scam you out of money.

With four months still remaining on my 12 month contract, they accessed my PayPal account and proccessed a renewal. When I called them about this, they claimed that I had checked an auto-renewal box when I initially signed up with them. This is a false claim on their part.

They told me that I would receive an emil from them within 48 hours correcting this situation. Not feeling secure with them any longer, I have filed a dispute with Paypal, in the hopes that I will not be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avangate-BV-/internet/Avangate-BV-Bitdefender-Auto-renew-Scam-internet-1132470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avangate B.V.