uniform

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Gerry — Alta Loma California United States of America
Avangate

Avangate Billing early and often. Internet

This concerns Advanced System Care Pro from iobit.com and billed through Avangate. I have used this program for several years and it seems to work well. I received confusing notices from them concerning renewal whch led to my finding that for 2011 and 2012 (as far back as I could go) they had billed multiple times and months before my year subscription had run out. The program should have cost under $10 and they billed me almost $36 for 2011 and so far for 2012 the same. In addition, because of the confusing email renewal letters, I authorized credit card payments of $9.97 and $14.97 (they told me the first payment had not gone through) so if both go through I would have actually paid $60.86!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avangate/internet/Avangate-Billing-early-and-often-Internet-972555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avangate