Complaint Review: Avanquest - Nova Development

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Riverdale Georgia
Avanquest - Nova Development
23801 Calabass Road Ste.2005 Calabass, California U.S.A.

Avanquest Refuse to honor product guarantee and issue full refund. Calabass California

I Purchased Web Easy Professional 7 locally on 12/04/2008 as I attempted to build my own website. After installing the software on my PC I began having instances were my computer would freeze. After troubleshooting and getting the software to load correctly, I noticed that some of the features were not working properly. I purchased the product because on the bottom of the package it clearly states that you can get a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied. I could not get the software to work properly so of course I was not satisfied. I followed the instructions on the bottom of the box and shipped the product back to the company within two weeks of purchase. Shortly after shipping the item I received notification from the post office that the package was undeliverable. I immediately called Avanquest and was told that the address on the bottom of the box is incorrect and to contact the post office and have them redirect the package. Before I could do so the postal service delivered the package to the correct address. After many emails on April 24, 2009 I was informed that I would be receiving the refund in 1 to 2 weeks. It is June 1, 2009 and I have yet to receive the refund. (6 months of waiting) I have sent three emails within the last 2 days and have not received a reply. I am now in the process of filing a complaint against Nova Development / Ananquest USA with the Better Business Bureau.

Katrina
Riverdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avanquest-Nova-Development/Calabass-California-91302/Avanquest-Refuse-to-honor-product-guarantee-and-issue-full-refund-Calabass-California-457401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avanquest - Nova Development