Complaint Review: AvantaPure treatment

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By:Haines city Florida United States of America
AvantaPure treatment
755 W state road 434 Suite o longwood, Florida United States of America

AvantaPure treatment Water Equipment Technologies of Florida Water system longwood, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Water Equipment TEchnologies

I purchase a water system in 2008 with the purchase of a new home , Im so displease with the system because its not performing the way the sales person explain to us .the water is still hard most of the time , have some build up in my toilets. We have to constantly clean toilets that's not even being used to Prevent more build up, I saw a news broadcast 2yrs. ago that the system was purchase at a hardware store for less then 500.00 and sold to customer for thousands of dollars I'm in the process of a hearing because I stop paying them And now the finance company is coming after me I'm doing research to find where the news clipping was aired please could someone help me before February the 19th 2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AvantaPure-treatment/longwood-Florida-32750/AvantaPure-treatment-Water-Equipment-Technologies-of-Florida-Water-system-longwood-Flori-1006491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AvantaPure treatment

Water Equipment TEchnologies

AUTHOR: Ric - (United States of America)

I've got the same problem Total Misrepresentation. Be Happy to join in together. I'm know there are alot more people out there. Let me Know.