Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Teresa — Alvarado Texas
Avas Flowers
Wake Forest, NC Alvarado, Texas USA

Avas Flowers Did not deliver flowers that I ordered and paid for Wake Forest North Carolina

This company, Avas Flowers advertised online in Wake Forest NC. They took my order for flowers to be delivered to the birthday recipient.

The flowers never arrived even though I received a text confirmation they had been delivered at 7:05pm to a 8-5 office.

When I called to complain, they transferred me several times, I have spoke with Annette, Maureen and Keith with no satisfaction. They want to convince me that these had been delivered, at the same time their delivery man called the birthday receipient and wants to deliver after 5pm on the 19th or within the next two days, the birthday was on the 18th!

They will not give me back my money, they will not deliver, they will not let me talk with the owner.

Please save your money and shop elsewhere. I was in a hurry, thinking I was calling a local florist, hmmmm look at their website you also may make the same mistake.

$46 and change down the drain to liars and cheaters!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/Alvarado-Texas-76009/Avas-Flowers-Did-not-deliver-flowers-that-I-ordered-and-paid-for-Wake-Forest-North-Carolin-1124812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers