Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda Hurtrez — Clarkston Washington
Avas Flowers
373 S Main St New City, NY 10956 Internet, New York United States of America

Avas Flowers DO NOT DELIVER< DO NOT ANSWER PHONES < DO NOT RESPOND Internet, New York

I ordered flowers for my grandma's 90th birthday from abroad. I didn't do an internet check on their company, but I should have. If I had now, I'd see they should not be in business anymore!!!

They don't answer the phone. My mom has been on hold for an hour trying to resolve, they don't even understand where it is to be delivered too thought they say they deliver to lewiston Idaho. I've now missed my Grandma's 90th birthday and am so sad. No one should have the chance to make this same mistake. Remove them from the internet and floral business!

Order not delivered was 182148

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/Internet-New-York-10956/Avas-Flowers-DO-NOT-DELIVER-DO-NOT-ANSWER-PHONES-DO-NOT-RESPOND-Internet-New-York-1044424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers