Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Reported By: Professor Jeff — North Attleboro Massachusetts
Avas Flowers
Mahwah, New Jersey USA

Avas Flowers Buyer Beware, ripoff website Mahwah New Jersey

Avas Flowers website is a front for consumer fraud.  i recently ordered a funeral basket from Avas to express my condolances from out of state.  Avas website makes it appear to be a local florist in the town you search.  I selected a lovely arrangement.  They took my order, tracked the delivery, and sent me a confirming email giving the hour and minute that my flower was delivered.

The only thing is:  no flower was delivered.  I filed a no-delivery complaint via the website:  No follow up and No customer service.   Now I await the resolution through Visa.  What make these people think they can repeatedly do this to comsumers?  Because people like me don't read reviews first.  The reveiws for this company show that my experience is not unusual.  They should not be in business. Caveat Emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/Mahwah-New-Jersey/Avas-Flowers-Buyer-Beware-ripoff-website-Mahwah-New-Jersey-1094611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers