Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Joye Jamieson — Collierville Tennessee United States of America
Avas Flowers
3735 S. Main St. New City, NY 10956 New City, New York United States of America

Avas Flowers My father's flowers for his funeral were never delivered! New City, New York

Avas Flowers never delivered the spray I ordered for my father's funeral.  Before placing the order I stressed the importance to me of delivering it on time, the date of the funeral, and the location.  I even paid extra to have them delivered before 11 a.m.  Before the funeral began, I tried calling them but was put on hold for over 30 minutes.  I never got to speak with a representative because it was time for the funeral to begin.  This was a devastating experience for me because it was my last opportunity to tell my dad goodbye and express my love for him through beautiful flowers.

There is no second chance or do-over for funeral flowers.  So far they've offered me 20% off for the next order.  Needless to say, I will NEVER order from this disgusting company again.  I only wish I had read all the bad reviews beforehand and saved myself the disappointment and heartbreak of missing the chance to show my love for my father.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/New-City-New-York-10956/Avas-Flowers-My-fathers-flowers-for-his-funeral-were-never-delivered-New-City-New-Yor-1008464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers