Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Reported By: Sue — Glendale Arizona
Avas Flowers
373 S Main St New City, New York USA

Avas Flowers WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER . . . DO NOT USE!!! New City New York

Worst experience ever!  I wanted to order a plant for my mother for Mother's Day.  I decided I would rather the local florist receive all the fees so did a search for florists in Roswell, NM.

You should see the web page that comes up for Avas Flowers.  Try it - I used Google and searched for Roswell, NM Florists . . . Looks like it is a local florist.  So I placed the order.  When I got my confirmation, it indicated I had selected flexible delivery and the plant would be delivered on Monday rather than Saturday which was the requested date.  I immediately called and spoke with a representative who told me not to worry, they would correct the order and my mom would receive her plant on Saturday.  Well she didn't.  Then the nightmare started. . .

1st call "we have no record of the call promising delivery on Saturday" . . . asked to speak to manager, "I am not authorized to provide a supervisor to you" . . . 2nd call - I was told one moment, put on hold and sent to the beginning of the queue again.  3 times I was hung up on.  On another attempt, I was told they couldn't help me because they are just the answering service for the florist.  This one is great  . . . after holding for 10 minutes to speak with a supervisor, a second rep picked up and asked how he could help me because all the managers went home.

After posting on their Facebook page about my negative experience, I received a call from "Jason".  At times he listened but he also interrupted.  Although their website boasts "Satisfaction Guaranteed", he would only offer refund of the wire fee.  He said their phone recordings and website(s) are not deceptive.  And it is their company policy to only refund the fee.  He kept trying to get me to accept this but I would only tell him I acknowledge your offer but am not accepting it.

He refused to tell me who owns the company - told me I had to do the research to find the information myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/New-City-New-York-10956/Avas-Flowers-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-DO-NOT-USE-New-City-New-York-1051776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers