muscle

Ava's Flowers
373 S Main St, New City, NY 10956 New City, New York USA

Ava's Flowers Florist, flowers New City New York

Worst experience ever!
I sent what was supposed to be a gorgeous bouquet of blue orchids to my boyfriend's mother who I was meeting for the first time. I paid $75+ and was assured (on the phone and on their website) that the flowers would be delivered by a local florist to insure their beautiful and fresh appearance.
Instead, they shipped them from NJ to Mississippi and the flowers arrived completely DEAD, no vase, no card. Just dead, all the flowers/buds/greenery scattered around the bottom of the box. I called immediately to discuss and I was put on hold time and time again. Every time I called, there was no one available to fix this issue besides offering me $9.99 in shipping CREDIT to use on their website for a FUTURE ORDER. I would never, in a million years, trust this company again. I'm extremely embarrassed and super annoyed by these people. Also, the blue orchids were not actually blue orchids- they were white orchids dyed blue so there was blue dye ALL over the inside of the box. Gross.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/New-City-New-York/Avas-Flowers-Florist-flowers-New-City-New-York-1065330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ava's Flowers