worn

• Reported By: Karla — Tifton Georgia
Avas Flowers
Main Street New York, New York USA

Avas Flowers AVAS FLOWERS DELIVERY AND SERVICE ARE HORRIBLE New York New York

I ordered flowers to be delivered for the death of a very dear loved one, immediate family, and the flowers were to be delivered Sunday before 4pm (an option online with AVAS Flowers) and they never showed.  I called on Sunday to be told to call back on Monday.

I called Monday to be told they couldn't find my order which is why they weren't delivered on Sunday but after telling them they charged my account already, they found the order.  Called the florist, which they eluded they were a local florist online, but obviously not if they're having to call another florist to get my order.

I was told they would deliver that day, Monday, before 2pm and I could call back on Tuesday about a partial refund.  I went to the funeral and the flowers still weren't there and as far as I can tell, they were never delivered.  Althought Avas says they were.  According to all the other  hundreds of complaints about no delivery, I find it hard to believe mine were delivered.

However, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I requested Tuesday morning a partial refund to which I was told the only thing I could get was a $10 gift card towards my next purchase by one rep. and another rep. told me I get get 20% refunded.  It's crazy.  I'm going on 4 days now trying to get a partial refund.  They won't let you talk to anyone but the front line of people who can't help you do anything or tell you anything specific.  It's crazy!!!

You should read the hundreds and hundreds of complaints about this company in regards to their "no delivery" or no service.

Do Not do business with this company.  You'll be so sorry!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/New-York-New-York/Avas-Flowers-AVAS-FLOWERS-DELIVERY-AND-SERVICE-ARE-HORRIBLE-New-York-New-York-1095883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers