Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jpepper — Missouri City Texas
Avas Flowers
, Select State/Province USA

Avas Flowers Lied about Flower Delivery - said and sent delivery confirmation and flowers were not delivered Nationwide

I placed an order on Thursday and the site allowed me to select Sunday March 16th for a delivery. It was an arrangment for a furneral service. I stated in the order the viewing date and time on Sunday as well as the service time on Monday. I received a confirmation email.

On Monday morning I received an email to contact Avas Flowers - I called right away. I was first told that the flowers were set to be delivered Monday at 5 PM. Then I was told they attempted to make a delivery on Saturday since the store was closed Sunday. Then I was told that the store owner actually delivered the flowers on Sunday. I told her I did not believe her that they had actually been delivered she assured me they were. She even sent me an email confirmation

Today Tuesday I received an email confirmation that the flowers were delieverd today! Then they continued to lie and then ended up telling me that they delivered flowers Saturday and today..... They would not provide any confirmation or proof so I really have no way to know if the flowers were ever delivered at all. Then I asked why didn't I receive confirmation for the delivery on Saturday and they said they didn't know why.

This place will rip you off you have no way of knowing if anything was sent. The worst part is these were flowers for a friends mothers furneral if they were delivered today - thats just really awful.

You cannot access your order once its placed -

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/Select-StateProvince/Avas-Flowers-Lied-about-Flower-Delivery-said-and-sent-delivery-confirmation-and-flowers-1131580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers