Vermont

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Belinda — El Paso Texas
Avas Flowers
internet, Select State/Province USA

Avas Flowers I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on April 29 to be delivered on Fiday, May 10. They never arrived and they will not drop charges. internet

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on April 29, to be delivered on Frida yMay 10th.  They never arrived.  When calling them it takes about 30 minutes to get someone on the phone and they tell you the business is closed, call back tommorow. next day the same thing.  They tell it's the answering service and they will put you through to billing.  Another 30 minutes wait only to hear  that nothing can be done. There is no one there. I tell them if they just put the money back on the credit account we'll be done.  They say they can't.  I am disputing the charges through the credit card but I'm worried now that they have my credit info.  The only reason I used them in the first place was that I was trying to find a local flower shop in my mother's home town. Avas popped up.  I've never had any bad experices with online flower services.  I had no idea I was being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet-Select-StateProvince/Avas-Flowers-I-ordered-flowers-for-Mothers-Day-on-April-29-to-be-delivered-on-Fiday-May-1050516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers