Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — wheatland Wyoming United States of America
Avas Flowers

Avas Flowers AVAS FLOWERS FRAUD, Internet

I ordered a Gourmet/Fruit basket as a house warming gift on 12/22 for delivery on 12/23. I found this odd as the 23rd was a Sunday but was told it would deliver after questioning the day. The basket did not deliver. I made at least 5 phone calls and was put on hold forever each time only to be hung up on after the long hold. I finally started calling the order dept instead of the delivery status dept because I was obviously getting nowhere with them.

It took me two different calls to the order dept for them to finally deliver the basket on 12/31. I looked at the receipt online and it listed a medium basket but I paid for a large. They changed the size. My friend sent me a picture of this so called Gourmet/ Fruit Basket .... It literally is a small crappy bowl type basket with some questionable dated fruit and stupid Butter Fingers candy bars. I paid $87 w/tax for this mess! The picture of the item on their webpage was beautiful and this mess is what they sent. This company is a complete FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-AVAS-FLOWERS-FRAUD-Internet-991756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers