Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Reported By: joelrainy12 — gig harbor Washington
Avas Flowers
Internet USA

Avas Flowers Do Not Use this Company!!!  Internet

I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law's birthday.Her birthday was on Sunday and they state they don't deliver on Sunday so I ordered them to be delivered on Saturday!.

Someone from the company called that afternoon to tell us the driver was lost and my husband gave them directions and told the woman if the driver needed more help please have him call,. No other call was received, no flowers were delivered?. I called to inquire what happened on Sunday and the person I spoke with said they tried to deliver them but no one was home, I stated that he was lying because someone was home and that their policy states that they will either leave the flowers on the porch or call the recipient if no one is home|. He stated that he would call the florist to find out what happened and call me back;.

It is now Tuesday evening and no flowers and no one is "available" to take my call at this company.. I emailed them on Sunday and haven't gotten a response to that..

No flowers, no calls no matter what I do/.I'm considering this theft of my money at this point since my debit card was charged and I still haven't received the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-Do-Not-Use-this-Companynbsp-Internet-1054509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers