Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Darlene — Provo Utah
Avas Flowers
New York, New York Internet United States of America

Avas Flowers Lies and Did Not Deliver by Easter as Promised and Incorrect Item Was Delivered Internet

Horrible !!!!   I will NEVER use Avas Flowers again.
They lie, do not keep promises, and they have no integrity.

The girl who took my order must have known that the Easter Flowers would not be delivered by Easter but took my order anyway.... saying that she would "try" to have them delivered "today" which was the day before Easter but if it was too late, they would be delivered on Easter Sunday in time for the party that I told her about.

Nothing showed up later that Saturday. When 2:00 pm party time rolled around on Easter Sunday and no flowers showed up, I called Avas.

All I got from them was more lies saying that they will "try" to deliver them today [Easter] after she had told me that they
were "rescheduled" for Monday. She would not commit to delivering them that day

I told her that if the flowers were not going to be there in time for the party to cancel the order.
She said that they do not give money back and I could not cancel the order.

Then said she would transfer me to someone who could help me cancel my order.... she transferred me to an answering service (so he said) but he was able to look up my order and waste more of my time. More lies and "handling".

No flowers ever showed up for the party. They were delivered on Monday late in the afternoon. They were nothing like what was pictured. I order a cute Easter arrangement in a basket, they delivered some roses stuck in a jar/ugly plain vase.

What a giant disappointment and a big rip off.

If you are thinking about spending your money and trusting your special day to Avas.... RUN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/internet/Avas-Flowers-Lies-and-Did-Not-Deliver-by-Easter-as-Promised-and-Incorrect-Item-Was-Delive-1039872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers